Saturday,July 26,2014
from government news business Regulations foreign org. chinese org. classified

Click Logo Above To Visit Our New Version

gz facts special city guide the locals expats' life all-that-matter learning chinese

Zhenhai Tower

镇海楼

Updated Beijing Time




Zhenhai Tower was built in 1380. It is also named five-storied tower because of its five-storied structure. In front of the tower are inscriptions from various dynasties, and on the right side are 12 ancient cannons. It was turned into Guangzhou Municipal Museum in 1929, displaying the cultural relics of Guangzhou of different dynasties, which went through more than 2000 years. In 1950, it changed its name into Guangzhou Museum.

Source: www.newsgd.com

Editor: Harry Bai

[ Print ] [ E-mail ] [ Comment ]


[RELATED ARTICLES]
News Updates
Lifeofguangzhou's New Version
Lifeofguangzhou's New Version
Lifeofguangzhou's New Version